Dr. Ph.D. Elisabeth Jensen
Technische Universität München
Munich School of Robotics and Machine Intelligence (MSRM)
- Tel.: work +49(89)289-29419
08/18 - present: Postdoctoral Research, Munich School for Robotics and System Intelligence, TUM
09/16 - 04/18: Head of Research and Development, evalu GmbH, Munich, Germany
01/16 - 09/17: Research Scientist, Novel GmbH, Munich, Germany
01/16 - 05/18: Scientific Contractor, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Biomedical Engineering, Mayo Graduate School, Rochester, MN, USA
Title: In Vivo Quantification of Three Dimensional Volumetric Strain in the Human Tibialis Anterior
Thesis Advisor: Dr. Kenton Kaufman
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, USA
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Modern Languages and Literature, German, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, USA
1. Jensen, E, Morrow, D, Felmlee, J, Kaufman, K. Error Analysis of Cine Phase Contrast MRI Velocity Measurements used for Strain Calculation. Journal of Biomechanics. 2015 Jan 2; 48(1):95-103.
2. Jensen, E, Lugade, V, Crenshaw, J, Miller, E, Kaufman, K. A Principal Component Analysis Approach to Correcting the Knee Flexion Axis during Gait. Journal of Biomechanics. 2016 June 4; 49(9): 1698-704.
3. Jensen, E, Morrow, D, Murthy, N, Felmlee, J, Kaufman, K. Method of Quantifying Three Dimensional Strain Distribution in Skeletal Muscle Using Cine Phase Contrast MRI. Physiological Measurement. Physiological Measurement. 2015 Dec; 36(12): N135-46.
4. Jensen, E, Morrow, D, Murthy, N, Felmlee, J, Kaufman, K. Characterization of Three Dimensional Volumetric Strain Distribution during Passive Tension of the Human Tibialis Anterior. Journal of Biomechanics. 2016 Oct 3; 49(14): 3430-3436.
5. Go, S*, Jensen, E*, O’Connor, S, Evertz, L, Morrow, D, Ward, S, Lieber, R, Kaufman, K. Design Considerations of a Fiber Optic Pressure Sensor Protective Housing for Intramuscular Pressure Measurements. Annals of Biomedical Engineering. 2017 Mar; 45(3): 739-746.
6. Seiberl, W, Jensen, E, Merker, J, Leitel, M, Schwirtz, A. Accuracy and precision of loadsol® insole force-sensors for the quantification of ground reaction force-based biomechanical running parameters. European Journal of Sports Science. 2018 Sept; 18(8):1100-1109.
7. Shahriari, E, Johannsmeier, L, Jensen, E, Haddadin, S. Power Flow Regulation, Adaptation and Learning for Intrinsically Robust Virtual Energy Tanks. Under review.